Everything you need to…
- Build up a branding guide;
- Work out your pricing;
- Some of my most useful contacts;
- Start acting as an affiliate;
- Schedule your necessary weekly and monthly tasks;
- Create client workflow management;
- Create and schedule your social media and email content;
- Monitor your audience stats;
- Start planning in-person events;
- Set your budget and manage your cashflow;
- Set company policies and processes from an array of templates.
This is an out-of-the-box company folder structure that will make it obvious where to save all that info you are trying to keep stored in your head in a logical and methodical way.
This will help you run your company effectively, because you will have cleared some headspace, have everything saved in an obvious place for you or any contractors and/or employees to find.
As an entrepreneur or small business owner, we are so used to having everything just stored in our heads. When you purchase this product, you will get a file to download and extract and save wherever you prefer, preferably somewhere like Dropbox or G Drive so you can access it from anywhere and you can share specific files or folders with people.
Examples of some of the folders and files included:
- Passwords Spreadsheet
- Pricing Structure vs. Income Goal Spreadsheet
- Tasks Spreadsheet
- Useful Contacts Spreadsheet
- Affiliates Spreadsheet
- Client Workflow Management Spreadsheet
- Email management Spreadsheet
- Nurture sequence Spreadsheet
- Podcast management Spreadsheet
- Content Planner
- Audience Stats Spreadsheet
- Template Event Brief
- Template Event Budget
- Template Event Planning Checklist
- Budget Spreadsheet
- Cashflow Spreadsheet
- Template Policies
- And Much Much More!
Dee Safieh is the Queen of the Spreadsheets, managing Operations and Events for multiple companies and charities for over 15 years. Dee has spent much of her life in the charity sector, as a fundraiser for humanitarian and development projects in Palestine. She has organised events attended by royalty, i.e. Queen Noor of Jordan, and been invested as a member of the Order of St John for her contributions. Most recently she was working for J.Nichole Smith Ltd, helping entrepreneurs build brands that matter. Previous to that, she was working with St John, fundraising for their hospitals and clinics in Jerusalem and Gaza. She has a frenchie called Lola, a little terror of a cat called Butters (yes, as in from South Park) and has recently adopted a blind, disabled, overweight snake called Bumblebee.